The Guarantee begins from the date of delivery to the customer. The freight and maneuvers for the handling and transportation of the equipment are excluded from the guarantee granted by McLane International to all its equipment.
2.- USE OF EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY.
The customer is required to read the manual before operating and even before installing the machine. It is understood that all the machinery supplied by McLane International, S.A. de C.V.es acquired by companies or people who understand and know that the management of these equipment is a specialty. For this reason, they declare that they have qualified, certified and suitable personnel for the use, management and maintenance of the acquired machinery.
McLane International, does not issue certifications, nor certify anyone for the use of machinery, it is the obligation of the client to provide the personnel that will operate the necessary course and training equipment.
1.- The manuals of the equipment brand mclane, are generic and are not definitive in measurements, accessories and machinery specifications.
2.- It is the client’s responsibility to take the exact physical measurements of the equipment purchased, before making any type of structure for fixing, anchored, purchasing accessories or tools for the equipment. (Mclane International, is not responsible for variations of measures between those specified in the manual and those of the equipment delivered).
The equipment or machinery prior to its delivery is tested and reviewed by McLane’s technical personnel to guarantee its operation and basic operating conditions, the efficiency of the equipment is related to the customer’s process. The client understands that ignoring the technical issues of preparation and installation will cause the equipment to malfunction and therefore the warranty for this will be lost.
3. TECHNICAL INSTALLATION
The client must request technical information of the equipment or machinery to ensure that the installation is correct or recommended. You are requested to consider these recommendations as mandatory for the electrical installation:
• Install online independent of other machines.
• The machine must have appropriate physical earth.
• Never install on shared lines with welding machines or any other variable electrical consumption equipment; All equipment contains electronic components and these can be affected by current fluctuations and voltages caused by connections with other equipment.
• Before installing, study that your electrical installation is appropriate for the machine purchased.
• It is recommended to install voltage regulator to power electronic components. (If required)
• The machine is not electrically designed for variable voltages.
• Never make jumpers on contactors.
• Never modify the electrical conditions in the power supply, the control of the electrical panel or any other modification to the equipment. Doing so will immediately lose the warranty.
• It is recommended that commissioning be done by McLane technical personnel because McLane is qualified to review the proper conditions for the equipment to function. In case a third party does it and omits some basic condition McLane will not be responsible for the repercussions that this causes.
• If the machine requires it, it must be anchored and leveled.
• * For LASER cutting machines. The customer is requested to allow and schedule a visit from our Technical Department to ensure and / or advise that the installation and environmental conditions of these equipment are met and thus ensure the correct installation of the laser.
(Request document LASER PREPARATION) NOTE: If the failure comes from any omission of the above indications, in no case apply Warranty.
The warranty period granted for MCLANE equipment is 6 months due to manufacturing defects. In the event that the customer or any person external to MCLANE INTERNACIONAL SA DE CV makes a repair, modification, or any change to the equipment within the warranty period, this will be
will lose automatically. Within the warranty period, any manufacturing defect that the equipment presents in all its mechanical components will be repaired by our technicians at no cost to the client in labor, parts, and materials, all this is for the account of MC LANE INTERNACIONAL SA DE CV, (EXCLUDING ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC PARTS).
In case of any problem with the equipment, it must send necessary evidence for the detection closest to the fault and make the corresponding payment to the diagnostic service, once the failure has been verified, the service quote should be requested or, in its absence, the corresponding repair in the case where the guarantee is applicable. If the diagnosis of the visiting technician fails due to factory default the warranty will be valid, on the contrary, if the problem is due to misuse of the equipment, only technical assistance will be given with its respective cost.
All the physical issues of the equipment correspond to the natural treatment suffered by the machinery during its transportation and maneuvers, therefore, Mclane excludes warranty on physical or aesthetic details that do not affect its operation.
The warranty could be lost due to the following scenarios:
When finding the warranty seals violated when carrying out the commissioning contracted with the company.
That the start-up has been by external personnel and that it has omitted some basic condition for the installation and operation.
That the recommendations for its installation are not complied with.
Lubricants not recommended for hydraulic systems and lubrication are used. (In case of not knowing ask the technical department of McLane about the equivalences of these)
When a team loses the original physical state in which it was delivered (wiring, parts, adjustments)
4.1 EXTENDED WARRANTY.
The Extended Warranty is contracted independently from the purchase of the equipment, by means of an established contract. The extended warranty for our equipment is that your equipment is protected against any damage (including electrical and electronic parts) ** ASK FOR OUR COSTS AND RESTRICTIONS **.
5.- TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES.
In the case of failure of the equipment and this is less than 700 kg, it will be the responsibility of the customer to make the transfer to the facilities of the company McLane International, S.A. C.V., to perform diagnosis and repair if required, in this situation will also be assessed if the cost is covered by the guarantee or must be paid by the client. If so, you will be notified in advance for the corresponding deposit.
Our technical support staff is located in the base branch, located in the State of Mexico, in case of requiring a service the client must cover the travel expenses, with an agent of
customer service will contact you and quote the amount for travel expenses plus the cost of the service to perform, this to proceed with the deposit. This concept is deposited in advance
to be able to schedule the requested technical support service.
It should be mentioned that our costs are limited only to the acquisition of equipment, any service, doubt, advice (machine adjustment, lubrication, maintenance, configuration of parameters, training courses, etc.) for the use of it; They are the responsibility of the customer and are charged separately.
All the contracted services already have a stipulated cost, the per diem and spare parts are charged separately.
5.1 DIAGNOSTIC VISITS.
The diagnostic visit is only to ensure that the installation conditions for the operation are met, check that the components that influence the operation are working properly, demarcate some bad operation process that has caused a failure and this leads to the loss of the guarantee; program technical service, if necessary, to give recommendations for the use of equipment or machinery, however, a recommendation does not imply acceptance of any responsibility for the effectiveness of it. A diagnosis is not an obligation for McLane, unless issuing recommendations to the client if necessary.
The diagnostic service is </ span> totally independent from the guarantee, therefore, to verify if the technical service is covered by the policy or not, the cost must be covered without distinction of the diagnosis more travel expenses.
5.2 TECHNICAL SERVICE.
Technical Support only applies to preventive and corrective maintenance services to McLane International teams; they only focus on the resolution of problems derived from the use and operation of the machines. In conclusion, bring the equipment to operating conditions.
5.3 REQUEST FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICE.
In order to receive the Technical Support service, the Client must contact his sales executive and request it.
For the request requires information on the type of machinery, model, serial number and a detailed description of the problem, sending images, videos and specific examples to identify the problem, give a prompt solution and determine the scope of service.
When the visit to the client’s home is necessary, it will be scaled to the coordination area so that it can explain the payment process and the view schedule of the technical staff. Additionally, our response time is affected by the response time of customers when we ask them to send us information.
McLane can not guarantee the time it will take to solve a problem due to the complexity of each equipment and event that caused the failure.
5.4 APPLICATION FOR START-UP SERVICE.
The start-up consists of connecting the machine after the installation made by the customer in the precise place where the machine is to be located, checking that it performs the normal functions for which the machine was designed; a brief explanation of the operation and the resolution of some doubts regarding this. For the start-up, the client must fill out a requisition form F-MCRPM02-ST, which consists of complying in full with the specifications required for a correct Start-up, this will include taking evidence of the guarantee seals located in the machine, which must be in good condition and have not been violated. To start up, it is essential NOT TO TURN ON THE MACHINE OR CONNECT IT UNTIL the McLane technician is at your facility.
NOTES FOR COMMISSIONING:
1. Does not include installation, training courses and / or specific tests.
2. It is not the responsibility of the technician of McLane International SA de CV to make maneuvers to place the machine in position. This responsibility will fall on the client.
3. The electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or other installation necessary for the operation of the machine must be provided by the client prior to the technician’s visit. And it is the client’s responsibility that said facilities are in accordance with the specific requirements
of the machine before start-up.
4. All the materials necessary for the connection of the machine in the customer’s facilities are fully paid for and must be ready for the scheduled day of the technician’s visit.
5. In case that, when the technician arrives, it is not ready, the installation applies a penalty of 50.00 usd per hour.
5.5 REQUEST FOR TRAINING SERVICE.
It consists of solving doubts about the equipment and according to the client’s requirements; such may only be of an operational issue and / or maintenance in general. This service should be taken by the person who is duly certified and qualified to operate the equipment.
5.6 APPLICATION FOR TRAINING COURSES.
This is proposed according to the technical profile of the personnel designated by the client for the course, managing a specific agenda, a final evaluation can be made to ensure that the personnel involved understood the scope of the course in question. The duration will depend on the agenda, the capacity of the members and the processes involved in the agreement with McLane and the client. This service should be taken by the person who is duly certified and qualified to operate the equipment.
5.7 REQUIREMENTS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES.
In order to provide adequate Technical Support, the following is required:
• That the personnel be received as agreed and with an ethical and formal treatment. Otherwise, the visit will be considered as proportionate and concluded.
• The Client must previously provide the visit with all access policies to its facilities, detailing the specifications of the security equipment, documentation and if it is required to attend any type of training. In the event that the technical staff arrives at the Client’s facilities and is denied access to their facilities or to an area determined by disinformation of some of the access policies, the visit will be considered as
provided and concluded.
• That a representative of the client be assigned and access to the required information, details of the request and / or problems.
• When, for reasons beyond the control of the McLane Technician, it is not possible to carry out or continue with the service, these times will be charged and taken into account as Dead Times, otherwise they will be counted as hours of service performed.
The Technical Support services only focus on the resolution of problems derived from the use and operation of the machinery. Therefore, the following points are excluded:
-Our prices do not include any type of mechanical or electronic configuration.
-It does not include any type of development and processes. In case you require this type of services we offer our engineering services at an additional cost.
-It does not include in any case support to configure, correct or diagnose problems to equipment that does not belong to McLane International.
– Nno service includes spare parts (these are charged separately).
– The guarantee is in no case applicable with gifts given to the customer.
-Mclane International, S.A. de C.V., does not accept returns or physical changes for any reason, reason or circumstance once the equipment is delivered to the customer.
-You can consult with your sales consultant the option of COMMERCIAL CONSIGNMENT. </ B>
– It is worth mentioning that Mclane Internacional will only receive on consignment equipment of its brand, duly accredited the purchase directly with the company and once signed the respective contract. ** Ask your advisor for the terms and conditions of this modality.
-Mclane International, S.A. OF C.V., WILL NOT MAKE ANY REFUND OR RETURN ON REQUEST OF THE CUSTOMER UNDER ANY CONCEPT.
-All re-invoices generated for reasons attributable to the Customer (changes or errors in their fiscal data, changes of company name, lack of payment, among others) must be covered in advance at the cost of 10.00 USD + VAT for each re-invoicing this for the concept of «Administrative Expenses». </ P>
– It should be mentioned that the pore in the foundry, even in benches and rectified guides, is tolerable up to 10 mm square for any Mclane equipment. </ p>
– All Mclane services are deposited in advance. </ p>
– Mclane has 15 calendar days of storage in our warehouse, once the equipment is settled and available for delivery. In case the client requires more time than stipulated, must inform the seller to see the feasibility of storage and costs, and if no response or comments from the customer, Mclane reserves the right to take the equipment and provide other urgent orders, with the commitment to replace the equipment based on the availability of time in the arrivals program. (Check with your sales consultant the cost per day of storage.) </ P>
You can review the most up-to-date version of the Guarantee and Service Policies at any time on this page. </ b> </ p>
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these Warranty and Service Policies by posting updates and changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically to verify changes. The continuous use, access to our site or the Service, after the publication of any change in these Warranty and Service Policies implies acceptance of said changes.